Once again, Hanover School Division has arranged for the schools in the division to gather feedback from students to help improve our schools. Niverville Collegiate will be participating in this online survey called the OurSCHOOL Student Survey. Please find the details of the survey implementation below.
Who: Grades 5-12
When: April 18-27
Where: At school
Why: Divisional initiative
About the OurSCHOOL Student Survey:
- Allows students to share their feedback anonymously on their experiences at school, school environment and school improvement programs.
- The surveys are very general and do not ask intrusive questions.
- There are two separate surveys; one for the grade 5 and 6 students and one for the grade 7 to 12 students.
- Participation in the survey is voluntary, however all students are encouraged to participate.
- The time required to complete the survey may vary, but it is designed to be completed in approximately 35-40 minutes.
Survey measures include such topics as behaviours and attitudes linked to student success, emotional and social well-being and physical health. For more information about the OurSCHOOL Student Survey, please visit The Learning Bar Inc.’s website: www.thelearningbar.com.
If you have questions or would like to request more information about NCI’s upcoming implementation of the OurSCHOOL Student Survey, please contact Pat Fast (firstname.lastname@example.org).